Serving California's Military
Military Divorce Help From a Reserve JAG Officer
How Military Divorces Are Different
Help For When You Need It Most

Post-Divorce Modifications

Changing Your Divorce Decree

After a divorce, it can become necessary to modify your divorce decree. Changes can become needed if there is a change in rank, a deployment or move away, changing a duty station or retirement and remarriage. It can be incredibly challenging to represent yourself or try to receive a modification to your divorce decree without the guidance of an experienced military divorce attorney. The experienced and dedicated attorneys from Cutter & Lax can help represent you. If you are looking to change any of the following it is important you contact our firm.

  • Child Support
  • Child Custody
  • Spousal Support
  • Relocation
  • Modifications because of deployment
  • Modifications because of duty station change
  • Modifications because of rank
  • Retirement

Our firm stands ready to represent any branch of the military in any aspect of the modifying their divorce decree. We proudly represent Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine, Coast Guard and all reservists of the United States Armed Forces. Depending on the state that your divorce was completed in and the area in which you are currently serving, there may be unforeseen complications that an attorney can help you work through. Military divorces can be slightly more complicated than civilian divorces and obtaining the counsel of an aggressive and experienced lawyer can help you efficiently make the modifications to your decree that you need.

Cutter & Lax: Military Spouse Advocates

We understand that this time in your life can be stressful and obtaining the modifications that are needed are important. Whether you are an ex-spouse wanting to change a modification or an active duty member looking to make changes because of rank or retirement, it may be to your benefit to contact our firm. We have years of experience in assisting military and civilian clients in obtaining the legal goals that they desire. Contact our firm today to speak with an attorney and to schedule your free case evaluation.

Attorney Web Design